Try something different for your child’s birthday this year with an action packed session at Liverpool Watersports Centre.
You can choose from one the following activities for the hour,if you do 2 hours you will do 2 activities from the list below:
- Sit on top Kayaks-go into the bay of 'doom' and play canoe polo with our instructor.
- Rafted Canoeing-these fit 6 to 8 children in at once, the instructor will provide waves from the safety boat.
- Inflatable Aqua Park total wipe out course-great for building water confidence.
- Stand Up Paddleboarding-we have individual boards and 2 big giant boards that take up to 10 children each.
- Sailing-take out the drascombe lugger with our instructor and pretend you are a pirate on the high seas!
- Powerboat ride around the docks into the Albert Dock and back to the centre.
Please note: There must be a minimum of 5 children and participants must be aged 8 upwards
All that fun will work up an appetite so our café can provide catering for after the watersports. The party menu includes:
- Pizza or Chicken Nuggets
- Potato Wedges
Activities: £10 each child for an hour session
Party Menu: £5 per person
Parents can also grab a drink in the cafe whilst watching the kids have fun during their activity session.
Discounts for larger groups if you are booking in for a couple of hours or all day.
To find out more about Birthday Parties and other group activities at Liverpool Watersports Centre, please call us on 0151 708 9322 or fill in the contact form below.
Thanks for your enquiry
We will contact you as soon as we can