Open water swimming is a brilliant way to get fit, reduce stress and have fun. Whether you’re a beginner or an expert you can get involved.
Safety is VERY important for our customers, therefore every open swimmer must sign a NOWCA registration and you will receive a swim band for the season which costs £12. You can do this via the website www.nowca.org
Sundays 9-11am start 7th April
Wednesdays 5pm to 8pm start 10th April
- Swimmers must be fit and healthy and have no known medical problems to undertake open water swimming.
- All swimmers must sign our online waiver form.
- All swimmers must wear a bright swimming cap and goggles.We sell caps in reception.
- Last entry is 30 mins before closing time.
- Wetsuits are optional during the warmer months but you must sign a waiver form.
- Towfloats are provided for your safety if you would like to wear one just ask a member of staff .We also sell them in reception,we stock the Swim Secure range.
- Children from age 10 can swim with an adult swimmer as long as they stay close to them and not leave their side,1:1 ratio.-we will provide towfloats. Children age 13 + can swim as long as a parent or guardian are onsite-we will provide towfloats. All children must wear bright cap,goggles, wetsuits and towfloats to swim.
- There will be no swimming if the weather is severe/water temp low or no watersports staff are onsite.
April 7th to October 31st
£5 per swim or 10 swims for £40
Season Passes = £120
Guest swimmers without band £7
Wetsuit Hire £5
Tri Wetsuit £10
To find out more about Open Water Swimming and other activities at Liverpool Watersports Centre, please call us on 0151 708 9322 or fill in the contact form below.
Thanks for your enquiry
We will contact you as soon as we can